Wednesday 20 May 2009

Barry & Yvonne | Chloe Browne: London Wedding photographer

This is my biggest and most boisterous wedding to date. Aided by my dutiful fiancé and guarder of memory cards, a beautiful full-format D700 & a 24-70mm superfast lens, which helped me avoid the Evil Flash; I photographed Barry & Yvonne's wedding in April at Marylebone Town Hall in Westminster, London.

I had such a great time at this wedding; good friends, strong personalities, an open bar and a dancefloor absolutely owned by the bride.

blogby3

blogby4

blogby5

blogby2

blogby17

blogby6

Congratulations with so much love, Barry & Yvonne.

blogby15

3 comments:

Ruby Schuman said...

Oh, what a charming cake! And I love the ring details. Such a cool idea on the newspaper which I totally didn't see at first.

JasonG said...

I agree, it also reduces the chance of forgetting the anniversary. My favorite is the happy bride caught in a big laugh.

Caught the Light said...

That's my favourite too!