Wednesday 28 October 2009

Laura loves Rob... | Chloe Browne: London Wedding photographer

Here are the last of Rob & Laura's portrait session along the Thames. It was clearly a beautiful day and by the end of our few hours walking around town, I think Rob had forgotten I was there.

On Sunday,  Laura told me this was one of her favourites and she even compared me to one of my favourite photographers. This was at the pub though, and I think she thought I was getting the next round...

Rob loves Laura...


Rob loves Laura...


ROL_Dip12

Rob loves Laura...

Rob loves Laura...

Rob loves Laura...

We ended up back at theirs with Rob playing some guitar and teaching me not to be afraid of Garage Band. He's incredibly talented and possibly one of the sweetest men I have ever met. And that's why Laura loves Rob. 

If you're interested in spending a couple of hours outside with me chasing you around with my camera, don't hesitate to get in touch. Autumn couldn't be more beautiful for portraits. 

Chloe@caughtthelight.com

2 comments:

Ruby Schuman said...

SO London. I love all the landmarks and St Pauls in particular in the background. And killer lensflare too, we all need more of that.

Les Livres De Sylvie Barbaroux said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing