Friday 30 October 2009

Tara & Lawrence Rock n Rolled | Chloe Browne: London Wedding photographer

The lovely Kat at RocknRollBride.com has featured Tara & Lawrence's Greenwich wedding, which I had the absolute privilege of photographing in September.


Tara was the most Rock n Roll bride I have photographed so far. That hair, the shoes and oh my, all those pearls! It helped that she had a very hot groom in a Paul Smith suit too, obviously.


I am thrilled that Kat's found their photos worthy of a post; RocknRollBride is The style guide for all the coolest unconventional brides. She's featured work by the magnificent Marianne Taylor and my favourite homegrown talent, Jodie Chapman. If you're getting married (ever), bookmark her blog for inspiration. Thanks so much Kat, you are the coolest.

Her favourites are here and I'll be posting my personal picks next week. 

Look what happened to me today!



It's already a good weekend!




2 comments:

kat - rock n roll bride said...

thanks so much for your sweet post! it was a pleasure to feature you!

Ruby Schuman said...

It's so cool to see how stylish young British couples rock it out. I love rocknrollbride too... it certainly beats The Knot.
Love these photos in your portfolio, the couple look so chilled in your company and the dof... beautiful.