Friday 6 November 2009

Love Lea Lea Jones | Chloe Browne: London Wedding photographer

I recently had the opportunity to photograph a not only beautiful young lady, but also a very talented singer, homegrown in my very own London Town. Lea Lea Jones is sweet and self-effacing, but she certainly turned some heads in Brick Lane in all the vintage clothes provided by Beyond Retro.

Lea Lea Jones


Lea Lea Jones

Lea Lea Jones

We got told off by the shop owner for taking this next photo outside without permission and I had to apologise profusely. I do this well, being English. I think it was worth it.

Lea Lea Jones


Lea Lea's single Cake is celebrating it's release with a launch party at Punk, Soho on November 11th, 2009. Make sure you get tickets. See you there.


3 comments:

JasonG said...

I love the image with Lea Lea on the sofa. It does not look particularly comfortable but looks like it has been loved for many years. Where did you find it?

Caught the Light said...

It was just opposite the Big Chill Bar in Brick Lane. Whatever you do, don't sit down without permission...

Ruby Schuman said...

I miss London. Old Street is my favourite spot and this reminds me of it... I like how you've got her against the wall, she looks cheeky and mad fashion to go with it too.